Dobro došli
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dobro došli

Dobro došli na ovaj forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why when I import a AVI into director 8.5 and put it on the timeline does it say "cannot find vids:mpg1"?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SweetKat

Why when I import a AVI into director 8.5 and put it on the timeline does it say "cannot find vids:mpg1"? Empty
PostSubject: Why when I import a AVI into director 8.5 and put it on the timeline does it say "cannot find vids:mpg1"?   Why when I import a AVI into director 8.5 and put it on the timeline does it say "cannot find vids:mpg1"? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:06 pm

What is SAP Number? Please someone define it for me.?Remake of Strawberry Fields?Recording on audacity? :c?How to get rid of a message asking for updating links in PowerPoint 2003? <a href=http://bigstickmotorsports.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=95657>how to disable or uninstall in-private browsing?</a> refluks przelykowo zoladkowy how the "checkin code path" process happens ?how to transfer all aol mail to gmail for free?UDF to Concatenate a Row with Spaces but Preserve Colour Formatting?How does inshore methodology help business enterprises?Why is my facebook not working today? Am I the only one? It says scheduled maintenance but everyone else works?how can i increase the size of my upload media option in worpress theme it limits me upto 8MB only?Are there any RS bots that let you play in the web browser? refluks zoladka objawy <a href=http://refluks24.pl/objawy-choroby-refluksowej/>Objawy choroby refluksowej</a> zgaga w ciazy Best Game development/designing Institute in India?On Adium I have it set to hide offline contacts... but it won't show my online contacts... how do I fix it?Firefox not opening new windows?Does anyone here play Madden NFL Superstars on Facebook?[/url] [IE8] Disabling command bar?Online links for inexpensive patch cords, kvm switches, and other products?32" TV - Monitor - Refresh Rate Problem? how do you installe a sound device?How much of the performance is sacrificed in order to make desktop graphics card to a laptop?How can you get favor points in myspace mobsters?
Back to top Go down

Why when I import a AVI into director 8.5 and put it on the timeline does it say "cannot find vids:mpg1"?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dobro došli :: Zajebancija :: Igre prek neta-
Jump to: